University of Pittsburgh, PhD, Economics, Pittsburgh, PA, 2017
University of Pittsburgh, Master of Arts, Economics, Pittsburgh, PA, 2013
Universitas Gadjah Mada, Sarjana Ekonomi, Ilmu Ekonomi, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 2009
- Thesis: “Analisis Inflasi Indonesia Pendekatan Kurva Phillips: Asa Adaptif Vs Asa Nalar [Phillips Curve Approach of Indonesian Inflation Analysis: Adaptive Expectations Vs Rational Expectations.]”
- Best Graduate of Faculty of Economics and Business, 2009
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, 2018 – ongoing
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab Southeast Asia, August 2017 – ongoing
- Short-Term Consultant, World Bank, September 2016 – 2018
- Lecturer, Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah mada, Yogyakarta, 2011 – 2018
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh, 2015
- Research Assistant, Department of Economics, Boston University, Boston, 2011
- Academic Assistant, Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, 2010
- Data Analyst, Master of Development Economics Program, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, 2009-2010
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Experimental Economics
- Economics of Education
- Labor Economics
RESEARCH GRANTS & AWARDS
- Research Enhancement Fund, “The Price of Religion: The Effects of Religion on the Choice Between Interest-Based and Profit-Sharing Investments.” $100,000, PI: Rebecca Morton, Co-Investigators: Sera Linardi, Kai Ou, Xiangdong Qin, and Gumilang Aryo Sahadewo. New York University Abu Dhabi, 2013.
- Outstanding Presenter Award, GradExpo, University of Pittsburgh for “Eliminating the Fuel Subsidy in Indonesia: Designing Alternative Policies and A Behavioral Approach of Assessing Households Preferences Among Them,” 2013.
- SEADI Project and USAID Scholarship Award, 2012-2016.
- Research Grant from Ministry of Finance, Republic of Indonesia, US$5,000, PI: Gumilang Sahadewo, Co-Investigators: Tri Widodo, Budiono Sri Handoko, and Rimawan Pradiptyo, 2011.
- Research Grant from Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), US$7,500, PI: Tri Widodo, Co Investigators: Sekar Utami Setiastuti, and Maftuchatul Chaeriyah, 2011.
- Research Grant from Economics and Environmental Program for South East Asia (EEPSEA), US$21,000, Co-PI: Rimawan Pradiptyo, 2011.
- Selected proposal for Business Management Case Book MM UGM, US$2,000, Co-PI: Risa Virgosita, 2011.
- Best Paper Award in economics track at Global Accounting, Finance, and Economics Conference from 14-15 February 2011 at Monash University for “Evidence of Homo Economicus? Findings from Experiment on Prisoners’ Dilemma Game (paper presented in the conference by Rimawan Pradiptyo).
- The Association for the Study of Religion, Economics, and Culture (ASREC), as a Participant, March 2015, Boston, Massachussets.
- Economic Society Association North America (ESA NA), as a Participant, October 2014, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Winter Experimental Social Science Institute, New York University Abu Dhabi, as a participant, January 2016, Abu Dhabi.
- Economics and Environmental Program for South East Asia Bi-Annual Meeting, as a Participant, November 2011, Phnom-Penh, Cambodia.
- Journal of Comparative Economics (3).
- Regional Science, Policy, and Practice (1).
- Ambassador for East Coast, United States, hoshiZora Foundation, 2012-2014.
- President, HIMIESPA Universitas Gadjah Mada (Economics Students Organization), 2008.
- Head of Financial Staff, SCORA-UNICEF Post-Earthquake Relief Project, US$ 30,000, 2006-2007.
- Chair, Seminar Nasional “Tantangan dan Peluang Reformasi Birokrasi di Indonesia,” MEP Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2012. News Link: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3.
- Team Member, Capacity Building of Universitas Gadjah Mada Center Of Excellence in Debt Management and Bond Market Development, 2012
- Person in Charge, Management of Research Centers in Pertamina Tower, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2011-2012.